Thursday, August 7, 2008

This is my first blog so you'll have to excuse it for not being the quality of a seasoned pro.
The world we live in is quite confusing with its what to wear and what not to wear attitudes. I have come to the conclusion that the easiest way to live is in the holiness of Jesus. This may sound difficult to some of you and perhaps on the outside it is, but once you get to the core of living this way I think you'll agree.
First off I have already said that all the world does is tell you how to live, this includes dress, attitude, job, money, the way you talk etc. The problem is that the world is always changing and unless you read every magazine, watch every television show and read all that is Internet your never going to get all that is world. In fact you'll probably go through life never knowing who you are, just doing what the world tell you to do.
On the other hand lets speak about holiness, now for some reason holiness has a bad name you know like the stuck up cheerleader in high school. Perfect in every way no one is good enough for her therefore it is impossible to live that way. Ummmm not the case the fact of the matter is this holiness is nothing more than being sold out to God. Well maybe it is a little more but I'm not that technical so whatever. But I'll put it to you like this live you life 100% for God everyday and here's what will happen it may sound familiar in the beginning. God will tell you how to live, dress, talk, where to work, how to live, what attitude to have etc. You know the same way the world does, only here's the thing God never changes. Yes you must read the Bible and keep up with what God is doing but ultimately it doesn't change there's no wondering if its OK to wear white on a certain day cause God is always the same. Yes he never changes all he wants is us to live the way he has commanded. He even gave us an example he son Jesus, who lived on earth suffered the same way we do and never flinched in his commitment to serve his father. Therefore he lived in holiness, I agree none of us will ever be perfect the way Christ was but shouldn't we be trying 100% of the time. Its no complicated serve God kill self (by this I mean the attitude of self). Your life will be simple you'll careless what other think of your appearance keeping in mind that you have been created the way God wanted you to be.
Now you know how I live my and why my blog is named the way it is. I challenge you to look at how you live is it simple or complicated. What would it look like if you lived holy anyhow this is the first of many blogs take care and God Bless.

No comments: